Monday, January 3, 2011

Aaaand...we're back!

Well. That seemed like a long break. I took some time to hang out with my family and relax and not think about work or blogs or schedules or newsletters. It was a great relief. (Perhaps you are all relieved, too? ;-)

We had a wonderful Winter Solstice ceremony here at Firefly Willows. We had a full house, and I was very humbled and pleased by the amazing people who came to celebrate with us. Quiet, gentle, deep, the Winter Solstice is a "thoughtful" time (for me, anyway). I was grateful for the company of my new community.


I typically spend some time writing on New Years Day, reflecting on the past year and musing about the year to come. This year, I wasn't quite ready to write. I was having too much fun with family to take the solitary time required. I think I'll probably engage this weekend. I look forward to what I'll discover in the process.


Do any of you folks write in your journals with particular fervor around the New Year?

Well, anyways - it's a new year. Firefly Willows looks like it's about to really blossom, thanks to the amazing talents and hard work of our little team. HiC (formerly at Inner Journey) has joined us as a Tarot reader , and has also taken on our event coordination role. Wow, is that a big improvement. It's very exciting for all of us here - so much going on! HiC is a real gift to us. Check out the
new event calendar - very fun!

Speaking of gifts, please come by and say hello, and tell us what your gifts are. We're always looking for talented people to be part of our community. As a healing center, our goal is to connect and communicate with the community at large. The more the merrier (and the more powerful our gifts become). We're a community of healers serving the broader community of seekers. Don't be shy - tell us what you're about, what you need, and how we can help. We'll see if we can put things together to serve all.

For me, 2010 was a year of exploration and adventure - leaving high-tech and starting on this new path. Wow. Hard to really absorb how much change I've been through.

2011 promises to be a year of release, of letting go of expectations, of embracing gifts (our own and those that are offered to us). The old ways may work for a bit longer; while they do, it's a good time to get in some practice with new ways of being.

I feel like a big transition is coming. Perhaps it will be challenging, but it doesn't have to be hard or sad. Frankly, I'm very excited. I think a new day, and a new way, is just around the corner. Let's create it together!


I offer gratitude, love & blessings to all, and deep wishes for a wonderful, passionate, inspired 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment